Sunday, July 4, 2010

OH KP!!

There are few things in life that I enjoy better than a regular dose of KP. So imagine my sadness as my blogging co-conspirator continues the “KP Across America Fabulousness Tour of 2010.” Because she has extended her tour (due to popular demand), I am left to hold down our blogging responsibilities. This isn’t an easy task for me. KP is the brains behind this masterful operation. She is also the one with the mad creative writing skills. I am just the grumpy middle-aged muse who she occasionally refers to in any blog entry that has to do with alcohol. Her absence puts quite a lot of pressure on me to be creative, funny, and witty - none of which come natural to me. My most creative blog entry involved the use of stick figures, which can only be interpreted to mean that my 8 years of post-high school education have failed me miserably. So until KP decides to put down the microphone (and her pink girlie drinks) and accepts the fact that performing karaoke across America is NOT going to get her hired as the newest cast member of Glee, this blog is screwed. I miss KP, and I’m sure our 3 readers do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment