Monday, May 3, 2010

A little texting between friends


(Said in my Jack Bauer Voice): The following takes place between the hours of 11:56 pm and 12:02 a.m - while in mid-text conversation ...

KP: That's exciting! It must feel good to have a plan in motion.
KD: What's even more exciting is that bottle of Kahlua Mudslide in my refrig that I really want to go hit. Woud I have issues if I were to get out of bed to drink?
KP: Why else would you get out of bed? I think it's more than legit. Better than getting up to go to the bathroom. Pssh! Hahaha!
KD: Well said. But let me be a cautionary tale. Don't take after me. Save your liver before it's too late. Mine's already pickled in vodka.
KP: You're my hero.

More ...
KD: Did you watch The Office?
KP: I did. Erin is craaaazy! But I loved the Cookie Monster plotline. Hahaha!
KD: Jim's impression of Kevin was hysterical. BTW - I am twittering with Kirstie Alley right now! I can see this easily getting out of control!
KP: When you say twittering with her do you mean she's talking back? Or that you are sending her tweets in hopes of becoming tweeting bff's?
KD: Oh, I meant twittering to her. She hasn't responded, but she will. When she does, you will know! Twittering may be my new purpose in life! hahahaha!
KP: Hahahahaha! Twitter = new purpose in life! Awesome!

Why we are Gleeks .. even via text!
KD: I think my cat's been reading my diary!
KP: I was going to text you the same thing! The songs have been great though. I loved the ballad duet.
KD: Yes, great music. But I don't like sad tears during my favorite show!
KP: OMG! it just got AMAZING! GO MERCEDES!
KD: Now I'm really in tears!
KP: Sobbing! Sobs! Lots of tears! That is one of the best moments on the show thus far. How incredibly profound and beautiful.
KD: Sing it! We are beautiful no matter what they say ....

No comments:

Post a Comment